King Family

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Big Girl and "Valentimes" Day!

So Kymber is going to be 3 at the end of April! I can't believe how fast that girl has grown up! She is doing amazing with her potty training! The only time that we have problems is when i try and put a pull up on her for bed! She doesn't want to take off her princess panties to put the pull up on! I finally decided that it wasn't worth it to fight with her over it so i just wait till she falls asleep and then i change her!

One of Alex's best friends has a little girl named Kaitlyn that is Kymber's age! Kaitlyn gave Kymber a Tinker Bell valentine and stickers! Kymber wanted to give Kaitlyn a "Valentime" too! So i helped her make some! We used my awesome Cricut that i got for Christmas (thanks again Al!) they were so easy to make and i think they turned out pretty cute! Kymber picked out the papers and helped me glue a few together before she got bored and went to play! She helped stick the suckers in and they were done!

She loved handing out her "Valentimes" to her friends and all of her cousins! I had so much helping her make them! She is such a sweet little girl and we are so lucky to have her in our family!

2 comments:

  1. cute cute! I can't believe she is three! I am so excited you got your own blog! It is fun huh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big she is! I don't think I've really seen her since like Kim's wedding!

    ReplyDelete