King Family

Monday, February 22, 2010

A Much Needed Break!

So Alex has had to work ALOT lately which isn't fun for any of us but this weekend was especially hard! He worked all day on both Saturday and Sunday! I hate when he gets forced to work Sunday! My girls are still sick so i didn't go to church either, but the next thing i knew i was all showered and dressed and the girls and i were in the car headed for Idaho Falls and Grandma Wendy's house! I couldn't stand being home alone anymore so we spent the day at Mom's house! It felt so nice to get out and be around other gorwn ups! Mostly we just sat and relaxed or played with the girls but mom and I decided to do a little project later that evening! We made a few of these super cute flowers! Kristine and my mom are going to show the rest of the girls in her young women's group how to make them for mutual on Tuesday, so we made a few samples! They were so fun and easy to make! You can glue them on a clip to make a cute hair flower for little girls or you could glue it to pin to put on a bag or something! It felt good to take some time and be creative! Later that night Jenny and Trever came over and we played Wii for a while and visited! Jen is such a cute little pregnant lady! I can't wait to see her sweet baby boy! I feel much better after having a short trip! Thanks for the fun Mom!

While i was at Mom's house my grandma called and i answered the phone so I got to talk to her for a while! She said something about Alex and I going to Maui and I realized that I hadn't posted that we booked our trip! We are going April 14 through the 21! We had to move it up because there were no rooms available at any hotels in May! I'm so excited I can hardly wait! I

No comments:

Post a Comment