King Family

Monday, February 21, 2011

SuMmEr 2010


We had a busy, but fun summer!

Alex's brother, Cody, took us boating at the Mackay Dam a few times last summer! Al tried surfing behind the boat!

My Sister in law Lacy and her kids; Cambria, Brynlie, Christian and Scouten!


This is the first time I ever got up on a wakeboard before! Woohoo!

If you know me I absolutly despise running! But last summer I decided I wanted to run in the Atomic Days 5K Fun Run! Guess what?! Running isn't so bad! Alex and his sister Brandi ran it with me, and the girls came along for the ride!


Cooking marshmallows at the Blane Diversion!





New fence and the start of what I'm hoping will be a beautiful lawn when all this gross snow is gone!




We spent many hot afternoons out in the pool or running in the sprinkler!




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT! You do such a good job with this blog.

    Is it just me or does Alex's hair in that waterskiing picture look like it's getting as thin as mine? Poor guy.

    ReplyDelete