King Family

Monday, February 7, 2011

Thank Goodness for Insurance!

I'm sure you have noticed that my posts have been well non existent recently. My camera cord has been M.I.A for quite awhile now, and if it weren't for new proof of insurance I don't think it would have ever been discovered in the jocky box of my little blue car! It's a good thing too! I recently had a complaint from one of my "Faithful Followers" begging me to update my much neglected blog. This person and his family his family are more than just friends, they feel alot like family! They go above and beyond helping in anyway they can. Whether it be a chauffeur giving the girls and I a ride to dance class or mutual on tuesday nights, or a babysitter they always seem to offer before i even need to ask! As for the annoying guy at church that distracts my husband? I don't mind him so much either! This family makes living in Arco, Idaho not so bad sometimes, and for that I am grateful! So hang in there my fans, how ever few you may be, and hopefully soon I will get my blog updated!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you found your cord and that it didn't get used as a jumprope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited you're back in bloggin' business! We love you guys too.

    By the way, I think the word you were lookin' for was Chauffeur not Chaperon. I guess Moose and I could be a chaperon if you thought you guys needed one but I don't see how we'd have any authority since you're married. Besides, Moose and I would probably need the chaperon more than you two ;o)

    love you guys

    ReplyDelete